Retail Customer Service Representative
1698 Laurel Ave
Bunnell FL, 32164
Objective To obtain a long term position with a local company where my extensive and diverse work experience may be used
to enhance my career opportunities.
Hat Trick Productions
2002-Present Booking Agent/Instrumental musician Daytona Beach, FL/ Lehigh Valley, PA
- Booked night club acts in show places and halls.
- Scheduled attractions for season, considering such factors as entertainment policies, budget and tastes of patrons of particular establishment represented.
- Negotiated with booking representatives and producers of attractions to arrange terms of contract, play dates and fees to be paid for engagements.
- Co-Produced original music C.D and marketed it to local record stores.
- Served as band leader for cover band and published C.D. with original music band.
- Created and maintained business and band websites.
- Directed and participated in recording sessions.
2010 -2011 Partner Specialist Northeast Region
- Responsible for sales training of authorized dealers for Direct TV.
- Traveled to dealerships spanning Maryland to New York.
- Developed and presented PowerPoint sales presentation at dealerships and sales seminars.
- Provided dealer sales support for scheduled sales events.
2008-2009 Clean room certification technicians assistant Bethlehem, PA
- Assisted in FDA mandated certifications of research laboratories and pharmaceutical company clean rooms, biological safety cabinets, production facilities and, other critical environments.
- Performed leak testing of hepa filters in critical environments and repaired or replaced as needed.
- Took air particle counts in critical environments and took temperature, humidity and air velocity readings using a variety of test equipment adjusting environments to meet FDA standards.
2006 - 2007 Department Manager Easton, PA
- Responsible for 7 employee’s in the photo lab.
- Managed inventory.
- Handled special orders and ordering of routine supplies.
- Operated and maintained photo related lab equipment.
- Handled employee and equipment maintenance scheduling and settled any disputes.
2002- 2006 Store manager /Installation Tech Ormond Beach, FL
- Accepted under-performing store and improved sales from a negative to a positive sales gain winning most improved store in a fifty store district, five months in a row.
- Improved store appearance and enhanced staff’s product knowledge increasing their sales productivity.
- Lead my store in sales of Sprint and Verizon mobile phones and plans.
- Developed curriculum for weekly sales training. Lead my store in wireless phone sales.
- Opened and closed the store and made nightly deposits.
- Responsible for onsite installations of satellite systems.
- Mounted outdoor antennas and rotor assemblies.
- Fished any needed cable runs..
2000-2002 Manager in training St. Augustine, FL
- Top salesperson routinely exceeded sales performance and customer service goals specializing in wireless sales.
- Completed Sales Associate online training course which highlighted product knowledge.
- Completed Store Managers training program to qualify for advancement.
1999-2000 Assistant Manager Dothan, AL
- Handled day-to-day retail management functions to maintain store operation.
- Performed as lead sales representative in volume and dollars.
- Managed warehouse and shipments of inventory. Coordinated the organization of store stock.
1997-1999 Sales counselor
- Top performing sales associate in audio and video department.
- Received award for Selling to a “Secret Shopper” during a surprise store audit scoring 13 out of 10 points
on the sales counselor audit sheet.
- Awarded 2 times for customer service excellence.
1984-1990 United States Navy
Petty officer Third Class San Diego, CA
- Four years active and two years reserve. Discharged honorably.
- Served as Sonar Technician on board the naval combatant USS Mcclusky FFG-41.
- Trained in basic electronics and sonography.
- Numerous years experience in warehouse, shipping /receiving and forklift operation.
- Small arms trained and trained as member of 3 firefighting teams
Education Saint Raphael Academy Pawtucket, R.I.
- Enrolled in Honors courses for general education.
- Satisfied curriculum requirements within 3years.
- Continued my studies with an emphasis on English and professional writing courses in preparation for college.
University of Rhode Island Kingston, R.I.
- Attended University of Rhode Island from 1983-1984. Majored in English/Journalism.